See something you like? The images in these collections can be licensed for personal or commercial use, or purchased as prints.
See something you like? With image licensing, you can buy and download high-res image files right away. Licenses are available for personal and commercial / editorial use. Downloads come in four sizes, and are priced according to size and license type, so you only pay for what you need.
To license images, click "Add to Cart," then choose the "Downloads" tab.
The personal license means you can make prints for your own use, and display the image(s) on your computer or other devices.
The commercial license (which also covers editorial use) means you can use the image(s) on your commercial website or blog, on advertising, promotional materials, and packaging, in magazines and books, in presentations, etcetera. Educational, nonprofit, and governmental groups, and any website or blog with advertising or sponsorship, are considered "commercial" for purposes of licensing and permissions.
You can not re-sell, license, or give away the image(s), derivative works, or prints, merchandise, etc. made from the image(s) under these licenses. If you are interested in merchandising or print sales, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll talk.
Photos tagged with the keyword "limited commercial license" may be used in editorial or fine art contexts only, and may not be used in advertising or other commercial contexts. A commercial license is still required. (Model or property releases may not be available, or the contents may otherwise be restricted from use in commercial contexts.)
Attribution (required) Photo: © 2014 Claire Boudreaux plantandplate.com
Web Size: 0.3 megapixels (around 640 x 480 or 550 x 550 pixels)
Low-Res: 1 megapixel (around 1152 x 864 or 1000 x 1000 pixels)
Hi-Res: 4 megapixels (around 2333 x 1750 or 2000 x 2000 pixels)
Original: varies, usually 8 to 12 megapixels (up to 3000 x 4000 pixels)
Note: Not all sizes are available for all images. To find the maximum available image size, click the (i) button beneath the image (in the gallery view).
Photographer or videographer ("Content Provider") grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") subject to the following restrictions:
• This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
• Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
• There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.'
• Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.
Photographer or videographer ("Content Provider") grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, "Media,") for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
• advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
• as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes (maximum 800x600 pixels) use
• prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
• prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
• magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
• video, broadcast, theatrical
What you may not do:
Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. Neither Content Provider nor SmugMug will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.